Side Effects Of Duromine
The popularity of Duromine brings it to the top among weight loss drugs, available at the modern market for slimming pills.
While most users do understand that Duromine should be used alongside proper dieting, exercising and other lifestyle changes, not many ask “What are the side effects of Duromine” before they begin the slimming course.
Only when side effects of Duromine do manifest, they begin wondering how they should act in one or another situation.
Other people, vice versa, spend days and nights on the Internet and manage to find the scariest stories about Duromine side effects, both long term and short term, and forbid themselves to even think about trying Duromine ever in their life.
Neither of the two behavior models are perfect, and the golden middle implies that you:
- Familiarize yourself with the list of side effects of Duromine weight loss drug.
- Discuss questions about your individual risks for the development of side effects.
- Ask about possible solutions for common Duromine side effects and ways to avoid them.
- Make sure that you know the phone numbers of emergency medical care for cases of severe side effects.
You can find the list of side effects of Duromine diet pills in the package insert. Please, keep it, so that you can check out at any moment, whether the symptoms that you feel are caused by Duromine or not. Even if you don’t find a worrisome symptom in the list, you should address to your doctor and inform him of your condition. He might adjust the dose or recommend you to stop Duromine. This might help minimize the risk of long-term side effects. Duromine 30mg can be reduced to a dose of 15 mg, while 40 mg dose can be reduced to 15 mg or 30 mg.
Side effects caused by Duromine 15 mg are usually mildest, and, at times, nonexistent. However, some people do report of having common side effects even on the lowest dose. The list of possible side effects, discovered during the trials of Duromine (Phentermine, the active substance) includes:
Possible Side Effects
- Dry mouth
- Erectile dysfunction
- Pain the chest
- Excessive sweating
- Altered sex drive
- Face swelling
- Loose stools
- Mood swings
Elderly people get sick more often than young do; they use more medications and therefore they usually have more side effects during the anti-obesity therapy with Duromine. Thus, palpitations, headache and physical weakness are the most common Duromine side effects in elderly patients.
Typically, mild and moderate side effects require no special treatment. All you need is to pause the drug use and Duromine side effects will disappear. On the other hand, further use of Duromine helps your body adapt to the drug action, and side effects reduce until completely gone.
- Another fact to be noted is that side effects depend on the individual characteristics of each person. For instance, one of such side effects is the intolerance to one of Duromine ingredients.
- Moreover, Duromine side effects may occur because of the increase in dose, for example from 30 mg to 40 mg Duromine. Side effects, occurring due to the drug overdose are manifested in anxiety, rapid breathing and excessive sweating.
- Rare side effect, occurring during the treatment with Duromine is acute uric acid neuropathy. Acute uric acid neuropathy occurs in a sharp formation of uric acid in the body.
In order to reduce the risk of side effects while on Duromine in anti-obesity therapy, you should strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations. Thus, it is not recommended to use Duromine in combination with other weight loss drugs and some other drugs and herbal supplements, as well.
It is important to keep in mind that side effects of Duromine may be caused not only by pharmaceutical substances, but also by the consumption of alcohol. Side effects of Duromine usually aggravate, if you consume alcohol with it. Thus, while “partying” or the next morning you can have severe:
Besides, you risk gaining weight back, since alcohol breaks self-control and you can eat everything that you should avoid. In addition, you may add water weight and bring a huge load on your liver. Better, stay away from alcohol and medications that your doctor did not approve while you are using Duromine.
Can duromine cause panic attacks?
Duromine is a CNS stimulant, so it affects the work of your central nervous system and thus can cause various undesirable reactions from the part of this system, including the panic attacks. If you never had these before and get a panic attack or more episodes of these after the beginning of Duromine course, immediately address to your doctor and consider abandoning the treatment. Panic states are also possible in Duromine overdose, so make sure to take the exact dosage, as prescribed by your doctor. If you suspect overdosing, seek emergency medical assistance immediately.
Compliance with the prescribed dosing regimen also reduces the risk of Duromine side effects. In turn, lack of side effects during the treatment with Duromine provides an easy and quick weight loss.
- Check out the result of the Poll on most frequent Duromine side effects on the trust community DuromineForum.com and share your experience to make the statistics more accurate.